Friday, July 27, 2007

Rowing Machine

A recent post described my project to get an exercise bike. We duly went to the shop last Saturday and were soon persuaded by the sales person that a rowing machine was a better bet for whole-body aerobic exercise. I was duly sold and it arrived on Thursday (thanks, Adrian, for putting it together, an achievement of pure genius). Clare was soon set to check it out.


I personally tried for more of the inscrutable style of rowing.

It was a bit Xmas with the new toy ... to get the full flavour, check out the video, where Clare rows through the pain barrier. Somewhat embarrassingly, I was slower than Clare over a timed 10 minutes.


Interestingly, Google video wasn't accepting uploads when I tried, so perhaps Google has decided to migrate everyone across to YouTube.